Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quidco Website

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've had over £200 so far.

There are loads of online gambling sites offering similar deals. As long as the cashback is more than the bet, I went for it. Got a winner in the Gold cup last year so in addition to the cashback, I got a £180 win too!

That's what stopped me, the fact you only had to bet £10 and in return got a £10 bet FREE and £25 cashback. So even if both bets lost you're still up £15. Tell me i'm not missing something, and that really is the deal??!! If so i'm bang on it.

I signed up to Quidco a while ago, used it a few times and got some cashback. I then rather lost interest in it because frankly I found it a bit of a faff to use and at the time wasn't buying much on line of high value to make much out of it.

Prompted by this thread and idly looking at ferry times and prices for next Summer (yes we like to get our holidays planned well in advance) I revisited the site. Found a site on there offering "cheap ferry tickets", got some prices from them and noted that they offered 3% back through Quidco. Then looked at exactly the same tickets on the ferry company site which worked out over £10 cheaper even when cashback was factored in.

So be warned. Caveat Emptor and all that stuff.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
really that cant be right :/

Bookies are amongst the bigger payers for referred business. Mate of mine works in game mechanics for Paddy Power and last time I spoke to him was trying to figure out what William Hills cost-per-acquisition was for online players for instance.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here