Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quidco users

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Notts read my post carefully not quidco.

"Check out the Tesco sims on wepromiseto £2.10 for two free sims all you have to do is put them in a phone make a call (they even give you the 10p for that) then bin it."

I was trying to emphasise belonging to one is ok but you do need to belong to more than one to get the best deals on different things.

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
I've been using quidco for ages and saw the paydayuk offer. Signed up for an £80 quid loan, took one day to process then the money was in my bank, no phone calls or questions (and i have bad credit!!). A day after that the quidco status was £65 tracked. Like i say i have been using quidco for years and never had a transaction go wrong.
So it would appear this is, genuinely something for nothing. pay 100 get 145 back.

Notts read my post carefully not quidco.

I did, but as you gave no indication in your original post
Check out the Tesco sims on wepromiseto £2.10 for two free sims all you have to do is put them in a phone make a call (they even give you the 10p for that) then bin it.
that "wepromiseto" was a cash-back website, I just presumed that it was some sort of consumer rights commitment under which Tesco was marketing the promotion.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
"£65.00 from PaydayUK validated on 12/04/2009"

Validated = The merchant has confirmed they will pay cashback on your transaction.

Nice going.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i got my £65 in my Quidco account, nice one Chappers:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here