Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Quickest way of getting from Brighton station to the Brighton Centre

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I've beaten buses by just walking down Queens Road, so in all honesty a brisk walk/jog is your best bet by far.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I wouldn't worry about the Brighton Centre, the train is bound to be delayed or cancelled.

Any commuter would tell you if you have a local event, always work from home that day, or take a days holiday, it's the only way you can guarantee making the event.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
*checks events at Brighton Centre next week*

Hope its Blade Runner Live you are going to - just pretend you are chasing a replicant, it'll make the whole experience more intense as you storm into the centre ten minutes in

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
jet.PNG

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I will never be comfortable with people over 30 riding electric scooter.

I know, I know, it's useful and good in many ways. It just looks funny. Sorry. Can't help how I feel about it.
I saw one yesterday, 40 something carrying it into co -op

up there with 6' plus middle aged on a BMX

says me, cycling round town on this 😎

Attachments

• IMG_7579.jpeg
    IMG_7579.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 6

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Whatever option you choose, can you please film it for our enjoyment?

Preferably a GoPro on a helmet, turned to face your sweaty features as you stressfully navigate the busy streets and the leafletters/Big Issue sellers outside the station.

I would happily put £3 (or so) into a crowdfunder to help make this happen.
I will 100% do this if you can crowdfund me a GoPro

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
*checks events at Brighton Centre next week*

Hope its Blade Runner Live you are going to - just pretend you are chasing a replicant, it'll make the whole experience more intense as you storm into the centre ten minutes in
I'm slightly worried about the possiblity of going full Zhora through the window of Waterstones on the way down

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Thanks everyone, looks like it's the run for me - I'm training for an Ultra at the end of October so I think I can just about manage it :LOL:. Might try surfing there on a stream of Clive Walker's piss though.

And yeah, I stupidly double booked myself, definitely can't get out of it and the train probably won't even turn up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here