Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

quick sale

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To the seller, if this is real then I'd not go any further as a copper / grass is ready to pounce with his mates

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
It's just an Albion fan doing a favour for other Albion fans. All totally above board.

I certainly BELIEVE that it is legit and would therefore love one for the reasonable price of £100.

We all know that Apple well overcharge anyway so £100 is prob about the right price :thumbsup:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
You might be interested in this, not that this thread is likely to be up much longer:

The terms 'knowing' and 'believing' for the purposes of the offence of handling stolen goods under section 22 of the Theft Act 1968, were defined in R v Hall (1985), as:
Knowing
means having actually been told that the goods are stolen, by someone with first hand knowledge, such as the thief or burglar.

Belief
means the state of mind of a person who says to himself that he could not be certain that goods are stolen, but there could be no other reasonable conclusion in the light of all the circumstances.

Knowledge or belief that goods are stolen can be proved by direct evidence from the thief, an admission by the handler or circumstantial evidence such as:
- the low price paid for them;
- the method of storage;
- furtive disposal;
- removal of identifying marks;
- denial of possession;
- possession soon after the theft (sometimes called the doctrine of recent possession);
- a combination of any of the above.
There are also statutory provisions relating to special evidence which could help prove this element of the offence. Also, see R v Elizabeth Forsyth [1997]

So, you're after two then, is that what your saying ..?!

After me matey..

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Obviously if they are knocked off, the chance of their serial numbers being logged with Apple is quite high. So everytime a user connects through iTunes or connects over WiFi where their MAC code is shown across the network, there is a good chance you are being monitored.

If you or your ISP runs with IPv6, you may have a few issues.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Shit. He said it was white. OK, here's one I really did take earlier.

gallery_main-miley-cyrus-ipad-01_320x470.jpg

Yours for £25. The iPad that is. She costs extra.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'l give you £1300 for 10 of them tommorrow, just PM me a serial number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here