Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick Quid.................

If I lend a mate £20 on Saturday night and he pays it back next Saturday (no interest) but also buys me a pint (say £3) what rate of interest is that? It wouldn't surprise me to find out that sort of thing happens all the time, but nobody thinks anything of it.

poor effort

If I (or someone else) is pissed up at the match, or a gig and buys some connought (or bird) a pint (say £3) and gets f*** all for it except a cheery goodbye, what rate of interest is that? It wouldnt surprise me to find out that sort of thing happens all the time, but nobody thinks anything of it, however what would surprise me would be if same individual was stupid enough to borrow £500 at 2500% apr

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
poor effort

If I (or someone else) is pissed up at the match, or a gig and buys some connought (or bird) a pint (say £3) and gets f*** all for it except a cheery goodbye, what rate of interest is that? It wouldnt surprise me to find out that sort of thing happens all the time, but nobody thinks anything of it, however what would surprise me would be if same individual was stupid enough to borrow £500 at 2500% apr

If you invested that £500 in buying drinks, you would however increase your chances of more than a cheery goodbye.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
If I lend a mate £20 on Saturday night and he pays it back next Saturday (no interest) but also buys me a pint (say £3) what rate of interest is that? It wouldn't surprise me to find out that sort of thing happens all the time, but nobody thinks anything of it.

I borrowed 180 quid off of my best friend. i've given him the ticket for portsmouth and the money back and when he offed i said don't bother getting me a gift then for christmas (we do gifts for each other, its not like i was assuming or anything rude!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here