Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue position 11

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One of the biggest causes for delay in the past month has probably been people, like me, who were calling up to book their Falmer presentations. That's something that definitely can't be done online (although I don't see why not, reserving a particular time slot works well for supermarket deliveries) and that's really something that should have been contracted out separately, so it wasn't handled by the ticket office staff.

I suspect that in a month's time, the waiting time will be a lot shorter as and when the STs have all gone.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I was on hold recently for 10 minutes from queue position one! No call can take 10 minutes so I figure they deal with walk-in customers in between answering calls.

I was going to buy online, but all that was available was the front row somewhere. By calling the ticket office I did get a better choice of seats.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of the biggest causes for delay in the past month has probably been people, like me, who were calling up to book their Falmer presentations. That's something that definitely can't be done online (although I don't see why not, reserving a particular time slot works well for supermarket deliveries) and that's really something that should have been contracted out separately, so it wasn't handled by the ticket office staff.

I suspect that in a month's time, the waiting time will be a lot shorter as and when the STs have all gone.

I thought they DID contract it out, to some call centre in the west country if I remember rightly.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought they DID contract it out, to some call centre in the west country if I remember rightly.

No. It went through to the same people who dealt with ticket sales, when I booked my presentation, I heard someone buying tickets in the background. And buying tickets was one of the options offered to us

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`ve had a couple of people say to me recently that they`ve rang the club to try and book tickets but have been so far down the queue that they`ve given up. Old fans returning maybe but they`ll all be needed in the coming years and the club are not dealing with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here