Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue outside the club shop....

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
....apparently.

madness, STH have till monday to get 'pool tickets, what's wrong with some people?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Went past an hour ago and it was empty.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
But are being told we (season ticket holders) can't by them in person 'til Monday!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But are being told we (season ticket holders) can't by them in person 'til Monday!

Unless people cannot read or understand the "available on the phone or in person from 10am on 5th September bit", which is quite clear on the website, then maybe not.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Yea just been down to the AMEX shop and there was a big line, it was for the book signing. I got there too late but at least I got a picture with Tony Bloom :D

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Spoke to Nooney whilst getting my Liverpool ticket (disabled sth were allowed to purchase today) He looked a bit embarrassed when I said his goal and celebration was great on Saturday. Didn't get a book signed or nothing, but was rather amused to see Calderon in the shop picking up an away shirt. I said "do you have to buy your own now, sack the board" He laughed and showed me it was a kids shirt.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Queue at Falmer was for the book signing with Calde, Noone and Dunk.

A total success and even got interviewed by Meridian and BBC!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went to Amex to get my tickets as I am going away tomorrow. No problem and no queue at 3.30 went straight into shop hardly anybody in there and straight up to ticket counter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here