Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions for DK Official thread for next week

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
We need to be well prepared for harty's phone-in next week. Post your questions here and lets not waste the valuable time with the usually numb nuts (I remember the last one with DK)

I want to know why have the board not made money available to keep us in the championship?

Why did you sanction the signing of Turienzo?

Can we make this a sticky mods?

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Normandy seagull said:
We need to be well prepared for harty's phone-in next week. Post your questions here and lets not waste the valuable time with the usually numb nuts (I remember the last one with DK)

I want to know why have the board not made money available to keep us in the championship?

Re the first one, did even McGhee not admit money was available?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Normandy seagull said:

I thought you said NO numb nuts questions?

Last edited:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
DJ Leon said:
And the second one is stupid. Dick Knight doesn't pick players to buy, that's the manager's job.

Come on then what are your ideas then? It is official I am a numb nut!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Normandy seagull said:
Come on then what are your ideas then? It is official I am a numb nut!

I doubt he'd answer any questions on McGhee in a meaningful way. I'd probably ask him some questions about the Falmer situation - that would be a good use of the time given to questioning him.

I happen to think DK is doing a fantastic job as Chairman. :)

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
BensGrandad said:
That is not what has been suggested on here many times.

I wondered when you'd arrive.

Is this REALLY the case? Show me the links to the threads where credible sources have been saying that DK picks players to buy without the say-so of the manager.

I'm waiting....

Do it...or just shut up.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
DJ Leon said:

Is this REALLY the case? Show me the links to the threads where credible sources have been saying that DK picks players to buy without the say-so of the manager.

I'm waiting....

Do it...or just shut up.

Bit harsh BG has a point- there was talk of DK's choice to buy molango

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Normandy seagull said:
Bit harsh BG has a point- there was talk of DK's choice to buy molango

OK.....credible source and the link please. I'm genuinely interested to know if that's the case. I doubt it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
DJ Leon said:

I'm waiting....

Do it...or just shut up.

I can not be bothered to chase up the threads but there have been numerous suggesting that both Turnzio and Molango were bought on DK say so. He also claims the praise for finding Paul Reid and CKR.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that as your eyes are completely blinkered by what DK did 8 years ago.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
BensGrandad said:
I can not be bothered to chase up the threads but there have been numerous suggesting that both Turnzio and Molango were bought on DK say so. He also claims the praise for finding Paul Reid and CKR.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that as your eyes are completely blinkered by what DK did 8 years ago.

Yes, that is my vested interest,- I'm a Brighton fan, other than that I have had no dealings with the board. What's YOUR vested interested?

Thanks for assuring me though that your claims have no basis whatsoever.
You can carry on with some more irresponsible suggestions now. Fire away.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
DJ Leon said:
Yes, that is my vested interest,- I'm a Brighton fan, other than that I have had no dealings with the board. What's YOUR vested interested?

Thanks for assuring me though that your claims have no basis whatsoever.
You can carry on with some more irresponsible suggestions now. Fire away.

What planet are you on?

I have never suggested that my claims have no basis whatsoever.

I have been a staunch BHA supporter for the past 60 years. I consider that I did as much as anybody to help rid the club of Archer Bellotti and Stanley and the fact that at the time I thought and still do think that Dk doesn't have the money needed to run this club should not be taken by anybody as an indication that I am totally anti everything the board does.

I believe and hope that once Adenstar have been granted the building rights to Falmer, Derek Chapman will take over as Chairman from DK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here