Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question to the mod who keeps deleting threads today

I think a poster on the Doncaster message board was successfully sued for libel last year. My memory's not perfect so it may have been a different club; I don't know whether the wronged party was a club director.

I think that Saddam Hussein was hung for genocide and crimes against humanity. So WHAT?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
More importantly, should we be referring to this latest issue as Adengate, Nazigate, Chapmangate or Stargate?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Isn't Stargate the place where the tram to Fleetwood starts?

I don't think it's a place, I believe the correct term is a PORTAL

stargate-82208.jpg

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
The evening argus quotes a boss who saysa that turnover is down 90% and he's laid off 80% of his workforce. Subsequently a bloke on here says that he hears the company is in trouble. I see no libel there.

And since when does a post on nsc need a point? If that was the case my post count would be 2

People i spoke to may well have read this and jumped to conclusions ..i dont know. Not libellous at all.
Wasnt trying to achieve anything, thought this was an independant fans discussion forum for things that maybe connected to the Albion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f*** off. It was definitely 2. I think it was about the milf from the sainsburys advert that was the other one.
I think you also made the point that Howard out the Halifax advert was a f***ing twat. Although that might not have been you come to think of it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been away all week. What the f*** is going on, please thank you.

I was trying to answer a question from Beach Hut - so sorry.

Yes I know. But you failed, miserably. I think we all already understood that it is possible for people to sue other people and sometimes win.

Sorry again. Btw is this the NSC "we" that was mentioned on the deleted thread?

No, its not. I was assuming average IQ levels on the site to be somewhere north of an unripe banana, but you know what they say about assumption being the mother of all f*** ups so I stand corrected.

The evening argus quotes a boss who saysa that turnover is down 90% and he's laid off 80% of his workforce. Subsequently a bloke on here says that he hears the company is in trouble. I see no libel there.
The Argus article was published three weeks ago and the original post asserted (imo) considerably more than "the company is in trouble".

And since when does a post on nsc need a point? If that was the case my post count would be 2

Actually, I can see a point to initiating the thread, if you are a competitor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here