Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I know Simster will go ballistic but what a CAUC Mark Steele is trying to play the lefties up.

Make Bill Bragg look mild IMHO

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Was it pre arranged that they all wear purple(ish) ties?

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know Simster will go ballistic but what a CAUC Mark Steele is trying to play the lefties up.

I won't go ballistic, I'll just point out how tiresome it is reading the same old bollox. I mean, why bother having a labour MP on there, they all seem to be "CAUC"'s (whatever that is) according to you?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I won't go ballistic, I'll just point out how tiresome it is reading the same old bollox. I mean, why bother having a labour MP on there, they all seem to be "CAUC"'s (whatever that is) according to you?

TBF Lammy and Steel are complete twats.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Just watched it beachy. Who was the token Tory blonde who said nothing all evening? They are in power aren't they? Have to say the labour bloke was just a thick shouty person who would not get my vote either. The left was represented by Mark tonight whilst the Right by Melanie whilst the govt rep seemed more Tory than lib dem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here