Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time tonight - top TOTTY

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
_44269021_caroline_flint_pa230.jpg

Caroline FLINT is on the panel tonight. I certainly wouldn't obect to having a few Early Day Motions with THIS filthy little strumpet. Just look at her face. Absolute dirt, and she KNOWS it.

Oh, and Clive James is on the panel as well. Ranks as one of the funniest authors I have ever read, the guy is an absolute genius. He is officially the only australian I actually like (although I did used to like Steve Irwin, but he's much too dead now).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sweet mother of Mary, Janice is very good looking

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thanks for sorting out my post news viewing, any ideas who else is on the programme in addition to Ms Flint and Clive James.

The panel will include the Minister of State for Housing Caroline Flint, the Conservative shadow minister for community cohesion Sayeeda Warsi, the Church of England's first Bishop for urban life and faith, Rt Rev Stephen Lowe, writer and broadcaster Clive James, and the author and columnist for the Daily Mail Melanie Phillips.

_42348340_sayeeda_warsi203.jpg

_40193642_phillips203.jpg

_39945120_rtrevstephenlowe_two203.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Should be an interesting show, what are the odds of the first question relating to the comments about Sharia law made by the Archbish of Canterbury?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That or Flint will be fending off council tenants for saying they should be turfed out if they're not looking for work.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't believe that council housing thing didn't come up, with the lucious Flint in attendence. I also thought that Daily mail columnist Melanie Phillips looked remarkably like Arsene Wenger in drag

phillipsm.jpg

Other than that, I thought Clive James was masterful. Specially when he told that drippy bishop "don't you tell me what to think" - it was only the calm natural authority of Dimbleby that kept old Clive from TWATTING him one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here