Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question regarding STH application forms

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I know this has the potential for being silliest question but i do not give a monkeys as am a tad confused. I printed off the pack and am about to complete the form, and it asks for Fan Number. Now although I am a long standing fan i have never had a season ticket or been given fan number for anything. Am a little worried by the fact. can anyone ease my fears. Is it a number they will fill in or something? Help please. I dont deal well with these kind of things and do no want to attend my Friday presentation at Amex fearing a hitch...

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Don't worry they will look it up on the computer when you go through. It's only there to save them time if you know it.

I know this has the potential for being silliest question but i do not give a monkeys as am a tad confused. I printed off the pack and am about to complete the form, and it asks for Fan Number. Now although I am a long standing fan i have never had a season ticket or been given fan number for anything. Am a little worried by the fact. can anyone ease my fears. Is it a number they will fill in or something? Help please. I dont deal well with these kind of things and do no want to attend my Friday presentation at Amex fearing a hitch...

They have the ability to look up your fan number when you are with the ticket sales guys picking your seat. If you dont have a fan number then you will be allocated a new one.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Thanks guys, was worried that all of a sudden i was ineligible for a ST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here