Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Re - Tickets

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
If i buy 2 tickets for friends online (Gills game) but log in on my account then......

A) Would they need to pick them up at the club shop as it is for tommorow nights game or would they be delivered to my address.

If they need to be picked up at the shop would they have to give my name as i logged on to get them. Or would it be one of the names of which the tickets were purchased under??

Many thanks.

They will deffo need to be picked up. I would have thought either the person who paid or the name on the ticket would be fine to collect.

It's never a problem for me to collect a ticket for a friend when I bought in the past at Withers - nor would it have been a problem for them to collect a ticket with their name on.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
If you have a season ticket the you will only be able to buy 1 ticket on your fan number as far as I can tell. I wanted to buy a couple but when I went to check out it said I had exceeded my limit, max tickets allowed 1. Seems a bit strange once they go on general sale or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Another question, if I have booked tickets for someone else would I be able to pick them up this afternoon at the ground or have to join the queues tomorrow? The email confirmation gives no information as to whether they will be delivered or when and where they will be available for collection...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Right, I may be a little slow here, but I thought, as a ST holder, that any tickets I bought for cup games would just be added to the ST plastic card. But I've been sent a carboard ticket for the Gills game.

Would it be loaded on to the card??

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
If you have a season ticket the you will only be able to buy 1 ticket on your fan number as far as I can tell. I wanted to buy a couple but when I went to check out it said I had exceeded my limit, max tickets allowed 1. Seems a bit strange once they go on general sale or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Each person wanting a ticket needs to be registered on the database. I bought my friend a ticket and registered for him. I asked him to forward me the email he received so I could see his fan number which I needed to add him to my friends/family list. I think only then can you buy a ticket for someone else. It only takes a few minutes so worth doing.

tony.blackman

May 4, 2011
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick them today, as I've found as the case with most other things..

Might be worth giving them a ring before hand?

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
Another question, if I have booked tickets for someone else would I be able to pick them up this afternoon at the ground or have to join the queues tomorrow? The email confirmation gives no information as to whether they will be delivered or when and where they will be available for collection...

Just been on the website. They say that if your ticket is for your ST seat then it'll be added to your card. If like me you are trying a different seat then you have to collect a paper ticket from the Amex shop, something they failed to tell me the other day.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I bought a ticket after the game on Saturday at the stadium ticket office

I got a paper ticket for the East Stand (thpo I am a WSU STH) and they took my season ticket to notify and updaet the account (presumably for more points) but the whole process took less than 2 minutes

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
It *should* be the card-holder that paid for the tickets that has to collect them with the payment card and sign for them. This helps prevent card fraud.

Not saying it will be, but that's how it should work.

It would be helpful if the club added the information to the confirmation email (and the website!) as to the procedures (whether or not tickets will be posted, an option to collect them at the ground, where at the ground they are to be collected from and who can collect and when).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here