Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for the girly wirly's on here

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Meade's_Ball said:
I wouldn't turn my nose or trunk up at a pocked, elephantine arse baring itself in a human jungle i was sat in during my lunchbreak.

DTG what were you eating for lunch as this thing showed itself to you and many others? And exactly what could you and your periscope actually see during the hidden-behind-newspaper-mental-recording-session you were involved in?

I was eating a parma ham, cucumber and lettuce wrap made by the memsahib and drinking a skinny latte!

I was more interested in this woman trying to walk in high heels omn the damp grass:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dave the Gaffer said:

I was more interested in this woman trying to walk in high heels omn the damp grass:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Course you were Dave ;)

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses

I was more interested in this woman trying to walk in high heels omn the damp grass:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: [/B]

So if asked you couldn't remember the colour of the thong then.

;) ;) ;)

BTW have you found out the name of that piece of music I pm'd you about

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Lunchtime, or perving as I prefer to call it, on finsbury square for me until friday. I've often though that the only criteria for women to get a job in the city is long legs and/or nice tits, you very rarely see any real munters. That bird was obviously a bit of a exhibitionist, she knew everyone was watching and loved it

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shegull said:
So if asked you couldn't remember the colour of the thong then.

;) ;) ;)

BTW have you found out the name of that piece of music I pm'd you about

sorry not yet...I sent the details to someone at Choir and I am waiting to hear back....

it was blue I think

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Billy the Fish said:
Lunchtime, or perving as I prefer to call it, on finsbury square for me until friday. I've often though that the only criteria for women to get a job in the city is long legs and/or nice tits, you very rarely see any real munters. That bird was obviously a bit of a exhibitionist, she knew everyone was watching and loved it

Finsbury square was wall to wall today!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Question for the girly wirly's on here

Lush said:
I might.

But that's because I have a nice arse.

And no shame.
Post of the year, right there :bowdown:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
In terms of this behaviour it is no different to being on the beach where girls are wearing thongy type things anyway.

Why was she wearing cycling shorts in the first place ???

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Fourteenth Eye said:
In terms of this behaviour it is no different to being on the beach where girls are wearing thongy type things anyway.

Why was she wearing cycling shorts in the first place ???

Maybe she was on her cycle?:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here