Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for the girly wirly's on here

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you were sat in the middle of a public park surrounded by people eating their lunch, sunbathing, chatting etc ( say Finsbury Circus) you were wearing cycle shorts and a halter neck top thing.........

.....would you in front of everyone, when it was time to go back to the office, slip your shorts off, so revealing a very very brief thongy thing, and pop your 3/4 length trousers on!

No-one batted an eyelid when this young lady did this whilst I was eating my lunch and drinking a coffee.......I wonder if the continental attitudes are starting to have an effect over here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think all women should feel free to strip off wherever and whenever they like.

GO FOR IT SISTERS.

I will not object as that would be sexist.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I wouldn't do it, because I'm too self conscious about my body. But if you've got a nice body, then I see absolutely no problem with it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
I think all women should feel free to strip off wherever and whenever they like.

GO FOR IT SISTERS.

I will not object as that would be sexist.

I WOULD if they were FAT and UGLY :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Difficult to police that tho TMLS..only fit birds, no swamp donkeys.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

And that's exactly the reason why many women don't do it. Cos they're afraid of being called fat and ugly.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
ginadim said:
I wouldn't do it, because I'm too self conscious about my body. But if you've got a nice body, then I see absolutely no problem with it.

you should have said in the origional post - munters need not apply.......

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Dave the Gaffer said:
If you were sat in the middle of a public park surrounded by people eating their lunch, sunbathing, chatting etc ( say Finsbury Circus) you were wearing cycle shorts and a halter neck top thing.........

.....would you in front of everyone, when it was time to go back to the office, slip your shorts off, so revealing a very very brief thongy thing, and pop your 3/4 length trousers on!

No-one batted an eyelid when this young lady did this whilst I was eating my lunch and drinking a coffee.......I wonder if the continental attitudes are starting to have an effect over here.

Judah

Why not try it yourself tomorrow?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ginadim said:
And that's exactly the reason why many women don't do it. Cos they're afraid of being called fat and ugly.

Thats probably because they are.

Does my bum look big in this?

YES because you are fat.

Simple really.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Difficult to police that tho TMLS..only fit birds, no swamp donkeys.

Id police it.

Im sure a few of us blokes would.

"Oi love you are too fat to get your kit off, on the other hand you birds over there feel free".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ginadim said:

Wrong. It is because they are weak spirited and rely on other people as a barometer for their own self worth. And because they are fat and ugly.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tribune Messala said:
How would you feel if you were singled out as a non-attractive male by some ladies?

:D

Mate I already have. PLENTY of times.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Dave the Gaffer said:

I might.

But that's because I have a nice arse.

And no shame.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wouldn't turn my nose or trunk up at a pocked, elephantine arse baring itself in a human jungle i was sat in during my lunchbreak.

DTG what were you eating for lunch as this thing showed itself to you and many others? And exactly what could you and your periscope actually see during the hidden-behind-newspaper-mental-recording-session you were involved in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here