Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for Croydon Bloke

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Is the Brighton game going to be a sell out from Palace / biggest of the season ?
Are the Palace fans looking forward to this as much as us, I heard on the box on Monday a few anti Brighton songs which made me smile.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Dougal said:
Is the Brighton game going to be a sell out from Palace / biggest of the season ?
Are the Palace fans looking forward to this as much as us, I heard on the box on Monday a few anti Brighton songs which made me smile.
The tickets are few and far between now for this one and yes we are looking forward to it greatly. Was you surprised to hear a few anti Brighton songs amongst the Palace contingent then?

Should be 24,500 plus crowd as there will be a big segregation between Palace and Brighton in the AW.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
cheers.
No course I wasn't suprised , I just sometimes get the impression some of the younger ones look at Millwall as the more hated these days

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Dougal said:
cheers.
No course I wasn't suprised , I just sometimes get the impression some of the younger ones look at Millwall as the more hated these days

I gather Charlton hate them as well ....

(I can still remember the days when we viewed Palace with indifference and saved all our hatred for the Pompey scum .... but hey ho things and events change things ....

"you're not worth this much!"

:lolol: :lolol:

(nothing personal against CB and a few other Palarse regulars on here!)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Dougal said:
cheers.
It appears a few younger bods do hate Millwall but I understand that the fans at QPR were a group of older and a more intimidating bunch.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
The thing with us youngsters is that quite a few of us have Millwall mates due to the close proximity of the two teams. My best mate at College is a Millwall season ticket holder so it's friendly banter more than pure hatred between the younger ones, whereas i've never met or spoken to a Brighton fan in my life. To me you're both equal on the hatred stakes. Your two results are the ones i look for after a game praying that you've both lost. I hate you both. :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
eagles #1 said:
The thing with us youngsters is that quite a few of us have Millwall mates due to the close proximity of the two teams. My best mate at College is a Millwall season ticket holder so it's friendly banter more than pure hatred between the younger ones, whereas i've never met or spoken to a Brighton fan in my life. To me you're both equal on the hatred stakes. Your two results are the ones i look for after a game praying that you've both lost. I hate you both. :)

And we hate you you bunch of tossers ;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:

It's okay, you're off our Christmas Card list as well :)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
Just look at the league table and the result will be obvious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here