United Kingdom
HAHA!

NelsonHaha.gif

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
surrey jim said:
who is Ben Andrews ???

You must be too young Master Jim! Came through the youth team as i remember and played in the Gillingham era if i recall, couldn't really hold down a regular place in the team though. Dunno if he's still playin now mind you?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Skint Gull said:
You must be too young Master Jim! Came through the youth team as i remember and played in the Gillingham era if i recall, couldn't really hold down a regular place in the team though. Dunno if he's still playin now mind you?

Was a left back and had a middle-parting...me thinks bag has bad taste ;)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Skint Gull said:

I don't think that quite does him justice Mr Gull.

I remember him looking like a a very useful player until he injured his cruciate. He fought hard to get back to fitness, but never made it back into the team. I think he was yet to fully recover when his contract expired and we simply didn't renew due to doubts over his knee.

Dandyman

In London village.
Gritt23 said:
I don't think that quite does him justice Mr Gull.

I remember him looking like a a very useful player until he injured his cruciate. He fought hard to get back to fitness, but never made it back into the team. I think he was yet to fully recover when his contract expired and we simply didn't renew due to doubts over his knee.

Andrews agony
From the Arsegas archive, first published Tuesday 8th Sep 1998.

ALBION'S teenage defender Ben Andrews is out for the rest of the season after rupturing a cruciate ligament in his left knee.

The 17-year-old will have an operation on October 1 and now faces a nine-month lay-off.

Ascan confirmed Andrews' worst fears following a freak training ground accident.

"I had an idea it might be the cruciate, but I was just trying to keep my hopes up," he said.

"I'm quite confident about things still and I'm not letting it get me down too much. It gives me a lot of desire to come back and prove myself."

Andrews forced his way into the first team at the end of last season, but he hadn't figured this season before the injury.

Boss Brian Horton said: "He went up for a header and landed awkwardly. There was nobody near him, so it's just one of those unlucky things."

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dandyman said:
Andrews forced his way into the first team at the end of last season, but he hadn't figured this season before the injury.

Sept 8th, so hardly frozen out of the side, could have only been missing for the first half dozen games at the most. Can't remember who was keeping him out, but I do remember being gutted at his injury because I thought he looked a very promising player.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
He got sent off on his debut - what a tit:lolol:

away at cardiff - i remember it like it was yesterday:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
wtf ?????

either i've mis-read your comment of you have just made such a c**tish remark

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Springal said:
wtf ?????

either i've mis-read your comment of you have just made such a c**tish remark
I reckon Adriandildo should be made to post a huge apology to Bag for that comment.....and then make it a sticky so he can be reminded what a Cock he's been

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
typical kiddie remark though :rolleyes:

btw ive never met or as far as i know seen BAG but either way, aren't we meant to be 'some kind' of community or something ???

not www.ratemyfootballfan.com or something

E

enigma

Im sure he has the pick of the ladies, so you can see his point :lol: ??? :shootself

1066gull

bakesy said:
I reckon Adriandildo should be made to post a huge apology to Bag for that comment
ok i am sorry Laura

It is true that I never tried to insult you but everything always get shown in a differnet persepective. I hope you don't take it much to heart?

I have tried to be polite and friendly, but you obviously never wanted that because you blocked me after 2 days on MSN.

Its just a bit weird that people can call me cock, xxxx, ugly etc nd it is alright. I never called you anything, because I didn't want to and wasn't going to, you are a very polite person to talk to and maybe I did say it a bit wrong but I exepct you will understand that I never wanted to hurt you.

Adrie

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here