Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about guide dogs for the blind

No need for them to hold them , just let them have a sniff.:p

Which leads us to blind sex...... :ohmy:

How does a blind person know if he's pulled a stunner?

Here's a typical St Dunstans' applicant

Attachments

• christina.jpg
    christina.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 63

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cue worthy responses, along the lines of 'beauty is only skin deep' 'they would actually concentrate on the important things, like character and kindness'.

The real answer of course is that they ask their mates.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...drawback of that magoo is that they have an affinity for climbing trees, don't think they could be trained to keep to pavements...bry would be inundated with calls to rescue blind people stuck up trees...mind you, it would be more challenging than getting a cat back down.

In all seriousness, I know someone who is blind and has a guide dog, next time I see him I will ask about the questions that started the thread...he did tell me that sometimes his dog just asks to go out for a walk, which must be hard because it is then mixing work with pleasure...in a strange sort of way.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
which is very off putting, I had a long conversation with a deaf person a few years ago through this service, its a bit like interviewing Capello, you say your part of the conversation and have to wait for that to be typed and then then deaf person types their reply which the operator speaks to you.

Its a bit like have a text message conversation without the luxury of having your text message you sent available if you cant remember exactly what you said.

excellent! you could have phone sex with a deaf person with the added bonus of it being a threesome.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cue worthy responses, along the lines of 'beauty is only skin deep' 'they would actually concentrate on the important things, like character and kindness'.

The real answer of course is that they ask their mates.

You'd trust your mates to tell you the truth? :cool:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It doesn't matter does it? Just so long as his mates tell him she's really fit, he'll be happy anyway. Even if she's pig-ugly.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On a similar theme, one thing thats always bothered me is how do deaf people wake up in the morning? If I couldn't hear an alarm clock, I'd never get anywhere on time.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I don't know about you, but I regularly wake up about a minute or so before my alarm goes off, there must be some kind of instinct at work.

Never quite been brave enough to see if I could operate without an alarm clock on a workday, but it would be fun to try.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On a similar theme, one thing thats always bothered me is how do deaf people wake up in the morning? If I couldn't hear an alarm clock, I'd never get anywhere on time.

The deaf could do worse tham have a Teasmade that I once used many many years ago. When it was time it would squirt boiling water over the bed rather than into the cup and that used to get me out of bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here