Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Queens Tennis - Draper vs Alcaraz

Jul 20, 2003
This is massive gang, get on it large, NSC tennis posse let me hear you make some fing noise!!!

Forbidden Zone Trumpet GIF by Eternal Family

Jul 20, 2003
Wasn't going to drink tonight but this deserves a nice glass of wine.

Unfortunately I only have a bottle of rosé that I won in a raffle.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good effort to get that far, but once he started vomming it seemed the health issues that have dogged his career to date took over again.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Jack has got so much to be proud of in the last fortnight but he still has a little way to go before he lifts a Grand Slam tournament and, without a shadow of a doubt, he will do it in the next 2-3 years. At only 22, we have the British male baton handed over from Andy Murray.

Well done to Taylor Fritz in the other semi-final, becoming the first American man in the US Open final since Andy Roddick in 2006! :ohmy:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
This might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Jack has got so much to be proud of in the last fortnight but he still has a little way to go before he lifts a Grand Slam tournament and, without a shadow of a doubt, he will do it in the next 2-3 years. At only 22, we have the British male baton handed over from Andy Murray.

Well done to Taylor Fritz in the other semi-final, becoming the first American man in the US Open final since Andy Roddick in 2006! :ohmy:
Or alternatively (and my guess) is that he will be added to the long list of potential players who just
become s*it and we never see again except struggling in Queen's to make the second round.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
The player to keep an eye on in the future is Julian Cash. Doubles player coming back from a Solly like succession of injuries and is a Brighton boy and Albion fan.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Or alternatively (and my guess) is that he will be added to the long list of potential players who just
become s*it and we never see again except struggling in Queen's to make the second round.
No chance of that happening he’s the real deal not another James Ward or Billy Harris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here