Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

que sera sera - When I was just a little ...

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
My 6 year girl old learnt a new song at the Gills match. She has decided that its her new fave song and is constantly singing it around the house. If she goes into one of those gun gangs, ill know where it all started. (shes sings shoot the palace ones though - she didnt hear the word scum properly and I dont think I am ready to teach her the correct words yet.) Im so in trouble when she goes back to school.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
My 6 year girl old learnt a new song at the Gills match. She has decided that its her new fave song and is constantly singing it around the house. If she goes into one of those gun gangs, ill know where it all started. (shes sings shoot the palace ones though - she didnt hear the word scum properly and I dont think I am ready to teach her the correct words yet.) Im so in trouble when she goes back to school.

You will be if she starts singing "you're gonna get your f*ckin' head kicked in"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are so lucky, all we've had, for 2 weeks, from our 6 year old is:-

'Sit down shut up'

My eyes cannot roll back in my head, any further.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
This is going round me bonce now DOH!

Don't think it's 'Que sera' though?

Anyone care to enlighten me on the song?

Ta

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I may have been erroneous in the above assumption, thinking about it :facepalm:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hehehe..cute...hope she doesn't sing the whole song to her teachers! You have taught her well!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You are so lucky, all we've had, for 2 weeks, from our 6 year old is:-

'Sit down shut up'

My eyes cannot roll back in my head, any further.

LMAO....brilliant!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Ha ha thats brilliant. My son who is 5 keeps humming GOSBTS to himself, it is driving his mum nuts.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Ha ha thats brilliant. My son who is 5 keeps humming GOSBTS to himself, it is driving his mum nuts.
What speed is the humming?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
When i was about 9 i came home after a match at the goldstone dribbling the football all around the house whilst singing...the referees a wanker, the referees a wanker, had no clue what it meant picked it up from the north stand whilst standing on the east terrace. Got told off by my dad, then realised it was a new breed of bad word....nice one dad

Mistasita

May 7, 2011
well , my son keeps telling me to stop singing Albion songs in public when I see anyone wearing the shirt..... as it is embarrassing......... maybe shopping in Tesco is a bit much but I can't help it.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
well , my son keeps telling me to stop singing Albion songs in public when I see anyone wearing the shirt..... as it is embarrassing......... maybe shopping in Tesco is a bit much but I can't help it.

Yes but trying to start a north stand / west stand song at the checkouts is a tad embarassing!:)

phoenix

May 18, 2009
My 6 year old daughter.Hot dog,sausage roll come on Brighton give us a goal. All day, every day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here