• Heroes

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Celebrations

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Quality street in our house this year although it tends to vary on a yearly basis as we had roses and heroes last year.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
oh.. just been talking about this. i have only recently realised that Roses are far superior due to the Cadburies chocolate. But alot of people prefer or buy QS almost out of habit. i think its because of the green triangles, if Roses had them the QS sales would plummet.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Have to say im PARTIAL to the relative newcomer Celebrations.

BUT

Back in the day it was always Quality Street

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
QS turned to shit as soon as Nestle took Rowntree Mackintosh over (cheap tasting toffees and inferior chocolate), wait for Roses to go the same way now that Kraft own them.

:(

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
oh.. just been talking about this. i have only recently realised that Roses are far superior due to the Cadburies chocolate. But alot of people prefer or buy QS almost out of habit. i think its because of the green triangles, if Roses had them the QS sales would plummet.
This , all day long !

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is a close call, I prefer Quality Street. Also, Quality Street tins have 1kg of chocs in, Roses have 850g - for the same price.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Roses. Quality Street has too many chewy toffees. Black Magic are still my favourite overall though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Roses. Can't stand heroes or celebrations; they're the same chocolates you eat all year round, so how can they be special?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It is a close call, I prefer Quality Street. Also, Quality Street tins have 1kg of chocs in, Roses have 850g - for the same price.

That is the point that decides it for me, also Roses tend to have a slightly higher ratio of fattening soft centres compared to Quality Street which always seems to have a high prevalence off Toffee Pennies.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Quality Street best of that bunch. It might be just that I get alot of these from work each xmas, but I always enjoy the other random sweets and treats I receive far more than these standard choices. Don't want to sound ungrateful but I'd rather a small box of something different to a huge tin of any of those 4.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Neither, this is what real men like me will be eating this Xmas.

Attachments

• Piccalilli-500x500.jpg
    Piccalilli-500x500.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 25

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here