Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR

Aug 30, 2012
If they'd done this in Jan, and were already in a relegation battle, then I'd be worried for them. But by Jan, their team will be gelled and they will have too much quality to go down. If they were to, their owners are clever billionaire businessman and will found some dodgy sponsorship deal to ensure they'd keep their players. They'll be fine

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
With the money he spent, I would have been disappointed with anything less!!!! Far happier with a chequebook in his hand.

In general most managers are. Every manager wants money and lots of it. Gus is no different. To say Harry is over rated is a bit silly with what he has achieved over the last 10 years.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
In general most managers are. Every manager wants money and lots of it. Gus is no different. To say Harry is over rated is a bit silly with what he has achieved over the last 10 years.

I grant you he's a good man motivator, he got more out of the likes of Bale, Adebayor, not to mention a host of Pompey mercenaries.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The next Pompey...

Is this their latest signing?

gloria-estefan-picture-3.jpg

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Shed loads of money and he achieved what? An FA Cup? Even with an eight year drought Wenger's last 10 years are more successful.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Going apeshit with their cash. When did they sign Esteban Cambiasso??? Now Julio Cesar from Inter and Stephen M'Bia......If they were in CL then I could sort of understand, but they're lower mid table.

VERY risky tactics, could make Poor Pompey look like small beer if it goes wrong

I was thinking exactly the same

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:bounce:

There are a few NSCers with crystal balls it would seem!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here