Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR - worst food ever ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
But they beat us 1-0 for 80 mins :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Good point...but I don't think Waddock is quite desperate enough to start taking THOSE kind of "positives" from a match.
:D

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
My pie was piping hot and fine, but I did get into the ground quite early. There were also forks and the coffee was nice too.

The facilities in the home stand are much better and, when I used to go there (they were my second team) the catering was very good. There were shelves to put cups etc on and beer was sold. I don't think it was in the away stand - not that I drink it!

Admittedly the away end is not good - it was originally a terrace but, apart from that, it is one of my favourite grounds. Compact and generally a very good view - although I believe it isn't in some parts of the away stand. The away end looks impressive from the home stands though!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we could airlift QPR's ground and drop it on Falmer, I'd be quite happy with that. Excellent ground for atmos, all enclosed, close to the pitch, everything you'd want from a football ground. Except I'd probably avoid employing stewards who had barely taken two steps along the evolutionary chain. I've never seen such a dense, knuckle-scraping, semi-illiterate, slack-jawed bunch of inbreds outside of a David Attenborough documentary.

Last edited:

Also they still do that crazy thing where they remove the bottle top off the Coke.

wtf?

If i'm gonna throw something onto the pitch, i would throw the bottle itself, some coins, or crumple up the foil the pie came in and throw that. Any of those would cause far more harm than a plastic bottle top :rolleyes:

And by removing the top of course my coke was liable to go everywhere.

Totally clueless :nono:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Maybe it's something to do with putting the lid back ON the bottle and then throwing the bottle :dunce: :rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mr C said:
I just phoned QPR about the bottle-top issue and apparently they have to remove them - the FA (or FLA - can't remember which) has made this ruling as they're considered an offensive weapon/missile.

:lolol:

I really hope you're joking.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My sausage roll was fine, and my brother seemed to like his balti pie so no complaints on the food front from me.
View was fine as well.
Only dodgy bit is the lack of space on the concourse. It was bordering on being dangerous at half time with the crush of people trying to get food, take a slash etc.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Mr C said:
Of course I can't understand why the lids are confiscated? You are joking that you can see their reasoning, aren't you?

FFS IT'S SO YOU CAN'T PUT THE LID BACK ON THE BOTTLE AND THROW IT :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Mr C said:
Also they still do that crazy thing where they remove the bottle top off the Coke.

wtf?

If i'm gonna throw something onto the pitch, i would throw the bottle itself, some coins, or crumple up the foil the pie came in and throw that. Any of those would cause far more harm than a plastic bottle top :rolleyes:

And by removing the top of course my coke was liable to go everywhere.

Totally clueless :nono:

err that may have something to do with trying to stop people pissing into their bottle and then throwing it into the other set of supporters. Oh yes does happen you knw!

gerbil said:
FFS IT'S SO YOU CAN'T PUT THE LID BACK ON THE BOTTLE AND THROW IT :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
Well why couldn't the person on the phone have told me that, rather than referring to the bottle top itself as a missile?! That was the point :jester:

Perhaps I'm just not the sort of person who would ever consider throwing a full bottle onto the pitch then. :down:

However I shall be taking my own bottle top to future games :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Mr C said:
I just phoned QPR about the bottle-top issue and apparently they have to remove them - the FA (or FLA - can't remember which) has made this ruling as they're considered an offensive weapon/missile.

:lolol:

Mr C said:
However I shall be taking my own bottle top to future games :)

Nice one Mr C. It's dead easy to TAKE ALONG a spare cap in your POCKET. They're not likely to discover it if they search you but when they remove the BOTTLE LID you can replace it EASILY ENOUGH.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here