Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Tickets

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
So what!!!! I am going because based on Sat the boys have got thier fight back and they deserve nay MUST have our FULL support! I dont care what the veiw is like or what the stewards or police are like but do care if we go down and we as supporters have'nt given it our best shot, because the team bloody well will!

Not read rest of thread, but agree with you there fella. Apart from the bit about you going partly because the boys have got their fight back.

We should be going anyway.

It's a London fixture, we can make a noise and we can do our bit for the lads in the final push. Christ, if we stay at home, then it doesn't exactly fill the lads with confidence.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Do you not think they have a bit of fight and confidence back after sat then? Also I phoned the ticket office and they took my ticket order over the phone!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Brighton till i die said:
we will have 2500 MINIUMUM - anything less is a f***ing JOKE!:)

Well if we haven't sold 1600 yet and there not going to make it pay on the day we're not going to get that many. Why don't they just announce that tickets can be bought over the phone or you can pay on the day. Like someone said we do seem to make it as difficult as possible to follow Brighton sometimes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here