Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Tickets

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Why is it still postal applications? I wanna go but not sure how many tickets I need yet i f I leave it any later then will I get me tickets in time?

Also I read that the away end holds 3400 at full cap! What are the chance of rallying the troops to cheer our boys on after there good performance on sat!

Common lets help keep this team in the championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Agreed, that is a poor figure bearing in mind location, but sadly I think Dougal is probably about right.

I won't be there myself this time as I'm being careful with my kids exposure to this dire season. My daughter has already said she wants to go less and my son's talking about Chelsea :ohmy: so I don't want to push too hard. They've both been to QPR twice already and it's the only place they've seen the Albion lose on the road......

Hopefully be taking them more again next season when they start to miss it!

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Fair play mate! Kids can be easily put off!
I am a bit confused as to why we took so many to Rotherham and we cant muster more than 15 hundered to QPR!
Based on Sat we could win and give ourselves a hell of a chance! I didnt go much last season but I have been 4 times this year and I am going to QPR, Luton, Millwall, Wolves and Stoke!

Common peeps Lets be havin ya!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
People aren't going to QPR because the ground is shit, the view is shit. The Stewards there ar eutter xxxxx and then you get treated like shit by the Met for good measure.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I reckon that QPR want it all ticket for away fans because if it is made pay on the day some unruly elements might turn up. Police resources will have already been allocated so they probably wont allow it either.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
A few people seem to giving this a miss but we nearly always sell our allocation for this so I reckon about 2000. I've always found QPR to be a good day out. Drink round the Shpherds Bush Green area where there a re loads of pubs. Quite a few Brighton in Walkabouts and The Green last season !!!

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
So what!!!! I am going because based on Sat the boys have got thier fight back and they deserve nay MUST have our FULL support! I dont care what the veiw is like or what the stewards or police are like but do care if we go down and we as supporters have'nt given it our best shot, because the team bloody well will!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
i'll be there, ready to see a brighton victory :clap:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Oh common you can by the ticketd from the club shop now! i just phoned them! What differance does it make if it is pay on the day?

Only if you bloody visit the Club Shop!

Phoned up for tix today, was told I had to put in a postal application. Had to leave work early to catch the post.

It seems the Club don't really want supporters to follow the Team, if they won't take applications over the phone in the last week!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here