Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Target Burchill...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Portsmouth's Mark Burchill could be the first signing Ian Holloway makes for QPR following the sale of Richard Langley.

Langley's transfer to Cardiff has generated the cash for Hoops boss Holloway to splash out again in the transfer market.

He told the club's official website: "We have spoken to Portsmouth about Mark and asked about his availability.

"At the moment we are waiting to hear back from them. We have made other offers and I am hoping to have some answers soon.

"We've got five players in mind at the moment and we will have to see where this leads us.

"But the bottom line is that I'm after a centre-forward and a left-sided player and selling Richard Langley will hopefully have given us the opportunity to make these two signings."

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The Guardian's Julie Burchill could be the first signing Ian Holloway makes for QPR following the sale of Richard Langley.

Langley's transfer to Cardiff has generated the cash for Hoops boss Holloway to splash out again in the squeaky-voiced man-hater market.

He told the club's official website: "We have spoken to Alan Rusbridger about Julie and asked about her availability.

"At the moment we are waiting to hear some badly-thought-out drivel from her, just to prove she's still up to the job.

"But the bottom line is that I'm after a centre-forward and a shit columnist and selling Richard Langley will hopefully have given us the opportunity to make these two signings."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here