Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Qpr release players

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Kieran Dyer must have a bloody good agent!!

Or he is on a pay-per-play deal which is effectively a no risk deal for the club.

Talking of cracking agents though, would anyone care to guess what Rowan Vine has been on at QPR?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This. He is a proven Championship goalscorer. However us signing him might be quite hard I think
Bothroyd has been disappointing for me. The issue is likely to be wages. We got him on a free so made up for it by giving him reportedly £60k a week. Go halves???
Yah I don't know how easy it would be to get him, wages would be a stumbling block anyway but if he's on that kind of money no chance. But I'm just speculating wildly anyway.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Some of them will be heading up to Leeds. Warnock loves bringing back his players who can do a job in this division.

Kenny and Derry have both been with him a couple of times, so I would imagine they will join up with him again at Leeds.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Surely not, that is insane.

The guy I heard it from has an inside track at QPR and has been very reliable with transfer info in the past, so no reason to doubt it at all.

Apparently, when he was signed he got a very good deal (I think he came from Birmingham) and his agent also included with various ramp-ups in the deal for "loyalty" and "promotion", so he hasn't been on that much all along, but by the time this season came around, and he was a mile from the side, and being loaned out, yes he was earning £36k a week!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here