Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] QPR Friendly away 3 August

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Dunk won’t be there as he’s been training in Marbella with Declan Rice and a personal trainer.
Back Monday I think so hopefully some minutes next Saturday.
Why, seems odd to me, he didn’t play a minute at the Euros, he’s the club captain so why is he training in Marbella? You’d think he’d be champing at the bit to get back and play for his new manager.

Is he being binned too? :wink:

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
What I want today:

1. Some sort of tactical clarity. I'm all in on the fluidity but it would be nice to spot some patterns, positions and roles.

2. Fringe players given a chance for more than 45. The most obvious outloanees like Sima etc. should be left out now, and pbvious starters are going to play the Villarreal game. This is the best chance to give a fair chance to "will they or won't they?" players.

3. Clean sheet. We're going to score goals this season but the defence still looks a bit PTSD. Keeping a clean sheet today would be a boost in confidence.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What I want today:

1. Some sort of tactical clarity. I'm all in on the fluidity but it would be nice to spot some patterns, positions and roles.

2. Fringe players given a chance for more than 45. The most obvious outloanees like Sima etc. should be left out now, and pbvious starters are going to play the Villarreal game. This is the best chance to give a fair chance to "will they or won't they?" players.

3. Clean sheet. We're going to score goals this season but the defence still looks a bit PTSD. Keeping a clean sheet today would be a boost in confidence.
Nobody cares what you want :moo:

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
I’d like to see a more settled team. Wholesale changes at half time give everyone minutes, yes, but it's unsatisfying for spectators and players alike. Even with the Euro/injury absences I hope FH has got a pretty good idea of who’s in, and I’d like to see them playing together for more than 45 minutes. In particular I want to see Minteh and ACD today.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I’d like to see a more settled team. Wholesale changes at half time give everyone minutes, yes, but it's unsatisfying for spectators and players alike. Even with the Euro/injury absences I hope FH has got a pretty good idea of who’s in, and I’d like to see them playing together for more than 45 minutes. In particular I want to see Minteh and ACD today.
I’m sure he has - but they’re building up their fitness. Expect close to a starting 11 today but still subs on 45/60 - with virtually a preview of the Everton line up starting next week at Villarreal.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Why, seems odd to me, he didn’t play a minute at the Euros, he’s the club captain so why is he training in Marbella? You’d think he’d be champing at the bit to get back and play for his new manager.

Is he being binned too? :wink:
It’s pretty normal these days for players on their holidays to have a personal trainer along, especially in pre season.
Dunk is or rather was on his 3 week post Euros holiday.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yes they do, a lot of NSCers enjoy his contributions.
If you don’t like what he writes just put him on ignore.
There is room for all sorts of football insights on here.
The fake swede is on so many threads that it would make it very difficult to follow what was going on if I put him on ignore. But you carry on mate he loves the adulation.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The squad is still missing a fair few first teamers…

No Dunk?
No Verbruggen
No Undav?
No Gilmour?
No Dahoud?
No Lamptey?
No Estupinan?
No Ferguson?
No Moder?
No March?
No Pedro?
No Igor?
No Barco?
No Enciso?
No Sima?

How many are injured? How many are not yet fit enough for a friendly? How many are on their way out?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The squad is still missing a fair few first teamers…

No Dunk?
No Verbruggen
No Undav?
No Gilmour?
No Dahoud?
No Lamptey?
No Estupinan?
No Ferguson?
No Moder?
No March?
No Pedro?
No Igor?
No Barco?
No Enciso?

How many are injured? How many are not yet fit enough for a friendly? How many are on their way out?
Ask the fake swede he knows everything

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ask the fake swede he knows everything
As the Millenium Falcon, high is he.

IMG_5332.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here