Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR fan promoting NSC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Taken from the QPR unofficial site

Hi guys
just wanna make u aware of one of the biggest fansite forums on the net (200 users online most of the time)

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk

U should be able to keep up with the knight situation there.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
its struggling the CGI errors are coming back, nice one dwaynester :shootself :shootself

TURD

Jul 11, 2003
There are currently 93 members and 207 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 301 on 20-08-2003 at 01:08 PM.
80's Seagull, :J), Albion Rob, AlbionFan, albiongirl, Beefy, Beeneys gloves, bhaexpress, bigfanofcullip, bigfatbuddha, Blockhead, Bozza, brightonwillwinpremiership, Brixtaan, Captain Sensible, CARSHALTON LADY, ChapmansThe Saviour, CrabtreeBHA, dannyboyseagull, dave the gaffer, David M, Dick Knights Mum, Duncan H, dunno, dwayne, E Block Ernie, East End Gull, Eggman, El Presidente, FatboyTim, Gluteus Maximus, Gritt23, Gwylan, Harold, HH Brighton, Highfields Seagull, isabellas father, Jambo Seagull, jasonkt31, jeremy beadles hand, Johners, johnno, Josky, Juan Albion, Kuipers Left Hand, larus, London Calling 1, Loops, Lord Bracknell, Man of Harveys, Meade's_Ball, Minghawk, MrV, Muzzman, Nobb Holder, Papa Lazarou, Percy Tantrums, perth seagull, pevenseagull, pishhead, Rabeen, Rambo, redland, Row Z Creased Shirt, roz, Rusco, Seagullible, SeagullinKent, Seagullsgonnagetya, Sonic The Hedgehog, stratford seagull, Superphil, Theatre of Trees, Tokyo Seagull, Tony Le Mesmer, Tooting Gull, Trigger, TSeagull, Tubthumper, Van der Gully, WATFORD 0, watsongooal, Willow, Withdean and I, Zeitgeist

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dwayne said:
no that was the dwaynester and its pushed the users up MASSIVELY!!!!

You really are a Grade A ****. Is your brain continually in 'park'? When NSC goes bollox up because bandwidth has been exceeded will you use some of your pocket money to help pay for it?

Thought not-so best you just f*** off now!

Twat!

BTW-shouldn't you have said 'Wanker' not dwaynester?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
You really are a Grade A ****. Is your brain continually in 'park'? When NSC goes bollox up because bandwidth has been exceeded will you use some of your pocket money to help pay for it?

Thought not-so best you just f*** off now!

Twat!

oh f*** off!!!

I did it to get some debate going, I didn't realise there would bea surge, you're the ****!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dwayne said:
oh f*** off!!!

I did it to get some debate going, I didn't realise there would bea surge, you're the ****!!

Exactly you moron-you didn't realise. If you applied the power of thought beforehand you may have realised.

Try engaging your brain at least once a day-keeps it healthy and functional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here