Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR concourse

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't know how often BHA have played QPR since NSC started but I can imagine we had one of these threads after every away match. It's well documented the ground is a shithole and why anyone would buy food at the ground is a mystery to me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The small crowded concourse is as expected and I have no idea about the food as I only bought cider. It was the bizarrely wide, and ceramic tiled, serving counter that was completely strange.

You'd need to have Mr Tickle type arms to be able to reach across it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The small crowded concourse is as expected and I have no idea about the food as I only bought cider. It was the bizarrely wide, and ceramic tiled, serving counter that was completely strange.

You'd need to have Mr Tickle type arms to be able to reach across it.

Prevents punters from swinging for the staff when they find the "best hot dog in the world" is a dry roll with a miserable sausage in it?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I can confirm, the lower tier of said stand last night was just as cramped and no way could you get people out easily if an emergency occurred (please note I was given a ticket by my neighbour) NEVER has it been harder to keep my mouth shut at a ground. We sounded great though, well done ALL who went

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think i have become a bit of a stadium snob since we moved to the Amex. The concourse yesterday did make me wonder, how health and saftey let them get away with it.

Same though with leeds when it was 1 in 1 out on the concourse.
What about the children.

The Jnr Stat's slated The Madejski.
It sounds like had they gone to Loftus for their second ever away game, it would have been WWIII

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here