Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put your hands up

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
How about a compilation of all the nastiest tackles and scenes of crowd violence from the Albion archives. This set to So What by the Anti-Nowhere League.

Or possible let the kids have a bit of fun!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's great - I love it. Nothing wrong with celebrating the club and the city. We should be proud of both. What else would you have instead?

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
im all for the pre match build up, but the song is 'Put your hands up for Detroit' and it seems a bit cheesy changing it to 'Put your hands up for Brighton' oh well, each to their own I guess.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
im all for the pre match build up, but the song is 'Put your hands up for Detroit' and it seems a bit cheesy changing it to 'Put your hands up for Brighton' oh well, each to their own I guess.

Fat Boy Slim had already changed the lyrics and recorded the tune - wasn't done just for the montage.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Anyone got a suggestion of what would be BETTER - rather than just moaning?

Well said... don't expect much though - many of our fans are too fickle to understand the term 'constructive criticism'

Danny 4

Apr 10, 2008
Could show some historic Brighton away crowd footage interspersed with action from the pitch... culminating in shots of a huge crowd at Wembley, Millenium stadium and finally panning around Falmer. :amex: Every week a different favourite chant could accompany the visuals. :albion2: I think that would send the goose pimples into overload. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone got a suggestion of what would be BETTER - rather than just moaning?
Yeah cos that's how it works drrrr :rolleyes:

:lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyway without it, after each win, our dogs wouldn't be subjected too:-

'put your paws up for Brighton'

when we all walk in.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love the montage. Not sure about Reynolds, thought he was a cock when interviewing Ward and told the crowd to stop singing he shot he scored, presumably because he wanted to listen to his own voice some more!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I want 'f*** THA POLICE' by NWA.

Can we get it re-recorded to 'f*** Tha Palace'? We know Snoop's an Albion fan, anyway.

22535910150249756090820.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here