Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
for the last 2 weeks ive had a few drinks on friday at the crescent, and Ive noticed one of the barmaids is damned fit.

I dunno, as a first, I wanna try something on. anyone got any tips?

im new to all this, seeing as Im only 17 and technically shouldnt be there at all

hehe
:cool:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll bet you a pint she turns you down.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dougdeep said:
I'll bet you a pint she turns you down.

have to agree there :(

cant imagine a 17 year old student would be high on her list of conquests........unless you have got a HUGE........................wallet! But no harm trying I suppose :D

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
you should see the other people in the pub:lolol:

no it will be funny..thats all:cool: I dont look 17, or else i wouldnt get served would i?

cheers for the positivity everyone:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned says you do look 17, so maybe she does fancy you. ;)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You have to be as cocky and arrogant as you can be, and do NOT let on your age.

Start simple, offer to buy her a drink. If she accepts start talking to her. Don't make any bullshit up about being a spaceman/bank manager/international playboy as you'll just get sussed and end up looking stupid. However, you don't wanna tell her the whole truth either. Best way is to steer the conversation round to her all the time. No chick can resist talking about herself and you'll be safe if you keep asking the right questions with the odd subtle compliment thrown in.

Good luck

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Only ever tried to pull a barmaid once and it worked, she was also a student, got chatting with her as the pub wasn't that busy, met up for a drink the following week and the rest as they say is history.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
bigc said:
you should see the other people in the pub:lolol:

no it will be funny..thats all:cool: I dont look 17, or else i wouldnt get served would i?

cheers for the positivity everyone:(

its not all about how old you look though is it? ;)

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
if I let on my age I lose my favourite pub...no way will I do that:)

yeah I'll ask lots of questions.

are compliments good too?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
My advice would follow on from what bluejuice said, try to get her to talk about herself, after all you want to find out a bit about her so you can press all the right buttons, if you get my drift. Being a barmaid she probably gets more than her fair share of drunken wankers trying to hit off on her, you just have to show her that you are better than the norm, if you do that then you never know.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Compliments?

Well of course they are, but don't go steamrollering in with all the obvious ones about her pretty eyes or whatever. Make them relevant. Say she tells you she's doing a course in fashion at college, so you feign interest and comment that you like what she is wearing (unless she's in some sort of compulsory uniform) or that her obviously "unique style" is what made you want to buy her a drink/talk to her.

Above all else, keep very cool and don't act like you want to get in her pants. Even if it seems to be going well don't get too keen and blow your load with a killer like "Can I have your number?" too early. You need to build up the trust and if you are patient enough I would suggest you leave it a few visits before you step it up a bit. After the initial meeting you can get her name and then on subsequent visits you can say hi and it is then easier to start up another conversation. Whilst some girls are easy and might fold on the first attempt, the chances of this happening with the (most likely) sober barmaid are slim and you would do well to get on first name terms with her, building up your "friendship" with each subsequent visit.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
firstly, has she shown any signs shes interested? or even said hi? anything like that? or r u just oggling from afar at the moment?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
But you don't want to go too slow, it is a fine balance between being over keen and someone who she will only see as a friendly face in the bar.

The way I would approach it is perhaps to ask her which bars she likes to visit on her nights off work, then casually suggest meeting up for a drink at her favourite.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
the girl is frankie in danny's avatar.

nah, i just chat to her occasionally..ive only been there twice recently

theres a barmaid at the local student bar at sussex uni who i think likes me, she always says hi and asks me what im up to afterwards..but im not so sure if she's my type..lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here