Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulis... the next Warnock...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18477
  • Start date

Stumpy Tim

The next Warnock? Pulls has been around just as long as Colin.

I quite like Pulis personally. Respectful guy who makes a mockery of the self-named Best League in the world by playing hoof football and holding his own. Stoke fans seem happy with their style

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Respectful guy

Respectful of who?

I thought his behavour towards the officials was a disgrace today - and that was while winning comfortably - and his comments about us after the game were f%$^ing disrespectful, I thought.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Pulls has a lot to live up to next season. He has always said that he would play this way for the first three seasons just to stay in the prem and build from then. To be fair he has done that and whatever you may say it has worked so far but Stoke fans do want to see a change and next season will be his test.Having just got rid of their most flairest player Tunchay and also nearly selling Stoke hero Fuller who won't last many seasons more he needs to sign some new hers soon

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Respectful of who?

I thought his behavour towards the officials was a disgrace today - and that was while winning comfortably - and his comments about us after the game were f%$^ing disrespectful, I thought.

The interview he did on the ITV highlights, he was quite complimentary about us, definitely wouldn't say he was disrespectful.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would HATE to have a manager who gets us into promoted into the Premiership and keeps us there with relatively moderate spending and no relegation fights for the next three seasons.

D

Deleted member 18477

Just checked the Stoke website, nothing disrespectful on there........thread starter is obviously an attention seeker !

are you some sort of bellend? the question was does anyone else hate Pulis as much as me? wheres this disrespect crap come from? (apart from the way he comands his technical area and screams at the ref every second of the game, now i'd call that pretty disrespectful, guess you wernt at the game though eh sunshine.)

read the question you tool. if you dont like the thread dont post :wrong:. quite a simple solution for future reference.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No I don't hate him as much as you.

Don't know why you admit to being a wanker though at the end of the post.

D

Deleted member 18477

No I don't hate him as much as you.

Don't know why you admit to being a wanker though at the end of the post.

so you're stupid as well are you? anyone with any common sense would not fail to realise that the :wanker: was directed towards pulis.

Dont suppose you could enlighten me as to why you persist to always have the opposite opinion of every thread on here? are you palace in disguise? because you certainly do like having a go at fellow seagulls don't you? Your name seems to crop up on most posts. you seem like an utter bellend.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
He is a premiership standard moaner for sure. Laughed yesterday when he was right on the touchline [outside of his technical area yet again] and Painter sent a ball down the line that looked to have maybe just gone out of play - Pulis shouting and waving his arms, but the lino couldn't give it as PULIS was blocking his view. LOL

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Have to say i'm not anti Warnock at all..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
so you're stupid as well are you? anyone with any common sense would not fail to realise that the :wanker: was directed towards pulis.

Between you and me, I don't think Tony Pulis reads NSC very much.

you certainly do like having a go at fellow seagulls don't you? .....

are you some sort of bellend? ......you seem like an utter bellend...you tool

Good to see your irony-o-meter is set to zero

D

Deleted member 18477

You haven't said WHY you hate him.

his disgraceful football,
his players are thugs (shawcross, huth, pennant),
his hat is ridiculous,
he's bitter in defeat (birmingham game last week),
his total disrespect when a fair decision goes against him (anyone at the game yesterday would have seen this, if you didnt your blind and deaf... SIT DOWN SHUT UP, SIT DOWN SHUT UP).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here