Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pubs next sat

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
stay away from the cresent hotel and the falcon and issacs in the town centre as this is where alot of the idiots hang out b4 the games on matchdays iv heard a few whispers that there will be trouble brewing on sat with the hyc looking to beat the puffs up (there words not mine) so just be careful guys

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...to be expected whenever we venture up north, suffering at the hands of the neanderthal element who are definitely not in touch with their feminine side. As a man with local knowledge, always a distinct advantage, maybe you could advise those who don't want a dust up where they might drink in peace.

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
all other pubs in town are usually fine with away fans , but i will be drnking in my locals next to junction 24, which would be out of way for most, most i would guess will drive down threw flockton and then threw the town the aspley pub next to the big sainsburys is a friendley place and also does good food, theres a fair few pubs on leeds road by the ground but most home fans only the town centre prob your best bet plenty to choose from and only a 10 min walk to ground, beer also served in ground, hope this helps

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
ps is anyone does come by my way at juntion 24 the grey horse on halifax road is run by a couple from brighton not albion fans but would make you feel very welcome.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Thats junction 24 of the M62 not the M1 guys.
I knew someone who used to work in the Grey Horse. How long ago did this couple take over?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Most Brighton fans will go to the Cresent and so possible me and a few others.Why worry about it?If it happens it happens.Could happen in any pub.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Why bother with the Crescent? The Slubbers Arms along the Halifax Road, parallel with the ground is a much better bet. Very friendly, with both sets of fans mixing easily the last time we were up there. I met Brighton Bill there, the Albion fan who lived up on Rombalds Moor above Ilkley, who used to post on here and was a regular on the phone-in (though he no longer seems to post any more), who used to be a regular there. Also, superb Taylor's Landlord is available on tap. Unless the place has closed down since we were last up there.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
the hyc looking to beat the puffs up (there words not mine) so just be careful guys

Don't they know that if you touch a 'puff' you catch Aids and die?

;)

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
algie said:
Most Brighton fans will go to the Cresent and so possible me and a few others.Why worry about it?If it happens it happens.Could happen in any pub.

You'll have a hard job as far as i'm aware it's shut down. Isaacs in town is a bit shite anyway.

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
huddersfieldseagull said:
iv heard a few whispers that there will be trouble brewing on sat with the hyc looking to beat the puffs up (there words not mine) so just be careful guys

"Do you really want to hurt me" - Culture Club

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
So who's Dave The Gaffer going to whack if it all kicks off???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here