Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Milton Keynes

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Presuming the bus goes from straight outside the station... but from memory our taxi for 4 from MK central was only £6 ish so it's probably easier to do that, can leave a bit later aswell.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Presuming the bus goes from straight outside the station... but from memory our taxi for 4 from MK central was only £6 ish so it's probably easier to do that, can leave a bit later aswell.

The bus does go from right outside the station. Not sure what the pub options are like around there though???

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Yeah I find if you can find a space between two cars, roll it in there carefully between them, first gear about 4mph. into neutral, apply handbrake, get out being careful not to dink the doors, lock car and walk away, and you should be fine.

good luck with that.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I still don't know which pub to venture to.

We're getting into MK Central at 13:20 (but Bletchley is the stop before, so could get off there).

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Right trains, I'm good at this kinda stuff. Will their be delays on the following journey.

Brighton - London Victoria
London Victoria Underground - Euston
Euston - M.K Central/Bletchly

Michael1979

Jan 6, 2010
Trains should be ok up there? A quick glance at the underground website suggests that getting from Victoria to Euston will be alright, then on from there. I think it is the rest of the system which is screwed tomorrow...

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I still don't know which pub to venture to.

We're getting into MK Central at 13:20 (but Bletchley is the stop before, so could get off there).

The nearest pub to MK Central is Wetherspoons. Other than that there's very little else to be honest. The centre caters for shoppers and the theatre district (where the watering holes are) are geared towards the club scene are in my view awful. For Wetherspoons, you come out of the station and walk towards the town centre and its a large hostelry on your left, a few hundred yards. The options are more varied if you alight at Bletchley and proceed into the town or carry on a bit further into Fenny Stratford (see the guide at the start of this thread).

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Parking is not too bad and fairly well organised right outside the ground. I think it costs £5 not sure and getting out is usually pretty quick. Asda and IKEA are right next door and your not supposed to park there but...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here