Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Crisis - Any Update

Jul 20, 2003
Trotster said:
:drunk:

I am really excited about receiving a special badge for my efforts - will i get a mention in the CAMRA programme?? :dunce:

I do understand though that Carbers and I will not receive badges :( but that the money should go to a better clause.

sorry about the badges. However, in the short term, 'P.I.C.' may be able to arrange stickers based on Chapper's marvellous art work - if we at campaign headquarters can sober up long enough to load the printer with the correct paper - and if we can be arsed - which we can't

I'm sure you will appreciate it's a difficult campaign to keep on top of, thank you for your patience and support, keep up the good work

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
The word is spreading like wildfire across the country.

I have adopted The Knowles Arms, Blackburn as my charity case and I was donating generously on Thursday, Friday and (to a lesser extent) Sunday this week.

My other worthy cause is the Dog & Otter in Great Harwood, which enjoyed my patronage last night.

Viva la pub.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
26351.jpg

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BRILLIANT Chappers :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Jul 20, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

special badge

that Sir is quite wonderful - I haven't been so proud to be British since that boating Doris broke the world record for going sailing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here