Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Crisis - Ale Trail Special

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So how is saving the boozer going for people? Are you all doing your bit, are you helping out your pubs? I know of one person that is attempting to save every pub in Brighton and Hove this year, are others showing that commitment?

This Saturday it is the intention to save all the pubs in Brighton that are listed as part of the South Downs Ale Trail, so attention will be given to the following;

Station (Preston Park)
Battle of Trafalgar
Evening Star
Lord Nelson
Basketmakers Arms
Wagon & Horses
Hand in Hand
Sir Charles Napier
Greys
Horse & Groom
Bugle
Mitre
Prestonville Arms

Remember, Don't Let Soberness Rule Britannia.

There's a few of those that bring back very happy memories
:drink:

...........and some in which I was so pissed I have no memory at all:thud:

So how is saving the boozer going for people? Are you all doing your bit, are you helping out your pubs?

I couldn't care if they all go out of business. Why should I help?. They couldn't give a f*** about their customers welfare before and are only interested about profits just like they're thinking about profits now with this smoking ban coming into force.

I say they should of thought about us before with cheap beer and keeping us happy, f*** them.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
:eek::angry::bounce::flameboun:angry::ban::mad: :shutup: :salute:
I couldn't care if they all go out of business. Why should I help?. They couldn't give a f*** about their customers welfare before and are only interested about profits just like they're thinking about profits now with this smoking ban coming into force.

I say they should of thought about us before with cheap beer and keeping us happy, f*** them.

Dandyman

In London village.
And apparently I won some stickers as well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What pubs are being saved this weekend?

Tomorrow is a continuation of trying to save the Ale Trail, with the Downsman, Neptune, Stanley Arms and Roman's being saved.

Then over to Shoreham and making sure the Duke of Wellington, Buckingham and Red Lion are the saving they need.

Are you doing your bit?
Woah! Hang on, we're talking about pubs in a different COUNTY now.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
A fairly sedate little jaunt around Lewes tomorrow:

Black Horse
Brewers Arms
Elephant & Castle
Dorset Arms
Gardeners Arms
John Harvey Tavern

In that order, followed by the Watermill in Burgess Hill on my way home.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I know of one person that is attempting to save every pub in Brighton and Hove this year, are others showing that commitment?

Pah! Lightweight! I and my two colleagues used to try to drink in every pub in Sussex, every home game!

It was only when gout and mental illness got the better of me that I had to give up. Oh, that and dreadful bowel problems.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Pah! Lightweight! I and my two colleagues used to try to drink in every pub in Sussex, every home game!

It was only when gout and mental illness got the better of me that I had to give up. Oh, that and dreadful bowel problems.

Bowel problems? I thought you were on a campaign to shit in every pub in Sussex after every home game.

Happy Days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here