Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Brizzle

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Bozza said:
Out in Bristol City Centre almost nightly at the moment.
Are you going to be around the night before the play off. would be nice to have a drink with felow albion fans :drink: :drink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
BCFC Says No to Falmer said:
Someone from a small seaside town calling someone inbred? The humour
You seem convinced that Brighton is small time. Apparently we're a small club and Brighton is a small town.

Erm, no. Brighton & Hove is a city of 280,000 people. Not as big as Bristol's 400,000 admittedly, but not small.

And until the last ten years, our gates have always been comparible with yours as you would know if you bothered checking. And I'll bet our away support is as big if not bigger than yours. So comparible to Bristol City in every way - except in term of number of top flight seasons and FA Cup final appearances of course.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'll be in the Shaky in Redland on Saturday night. My good old sis has offered to let me crash at her place - problem is her husband is a city fan.

If anyones looking for a hotel for Saturday or in fact anytime that weekend you better start phoning around. My colleague at work tried today and only got a room at the 14th attempt just outside Bristol. It's gonna be chokka all weekend - who knows we might even bump into the Scum during the evening !

uwe seagull

Dec 4, 2003
Bristol/Haywards Heath
As a brighton fan at uni in bristol, i can safely say i have tried and tested more or less every pub in a 6 mile radius!!

The waterfront, is a laugh, if u like a chill out, however the drinks are a bit steep, if going, go 2 BSB!

I go down corn street on most saturday nights coz i only live on charlotte street 5 mins away, great for a laugh, good digs are the toad, spooners 2 doors up and not forgetting the walkabout. Just next to corn street is Baldwins street, which has an o'neils and a hard rock cafe. Go hard rock if u wanna see loads of hammered 40 somethings bristol farmers!! (always good for a chuckle!)

Park street and clifton always good for a laugh, bit of a trek but well worth it, another spooners and bar humbug up on whiteladies road are always good 4 a drinkie! Fatboy head 2 Lizard Lounge on park street, loadsa fit birds mate!!(And double vodka bulls £2.50)

Finally if your up for a real sess, head right up in clifton near the bridge to the CORONATION TAP, 13% cider, so strong they can only legally sell if in half pints. 7 of them and u will be well and truly flyin with the seagulls to cardiff!!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
top post uwe. will have to make a note of all of these. mostly appreciated mate. will let you know where we are all going. have to keep all our exiled fans happy
cheers
FB :drink: :drink: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will almost certainly be out and about on Saturday night and more than happy to meet up with any Albion fans in town that night...

The Corry Tap is legendary as is their Exhibition Cider. Loopy juice.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bozza......... and you being a family man and all that...... you're acting like a teenager.....

But you are right.... Waterfront good, but may be a bit iffy on the play-off weekend (theres burberry type history down there).

YES to Clifton/Whiteladies/Park St/King St/Baldwin St/Corn St

Corn St would be my choice for you, then pop into Baldwin St and King St... all have a good mix of Traditional and theme places... plus plenty of food gaffes.

Bozza/Tony Le Mes,.......... I will be at the beer festival at Yatton Rugby Club.... if you don't go into town come over.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
All day... live band in the evening.... dont know price yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here