Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub reviews so far...

brightonik

Oct 15, 2010
We were drinking in the Railway Bell at Brighton Station on Saturday and although there were plenty of fans about, there was no singing whatsoever.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything better elsewhere so far?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Why does there have to be singing in a pub?

This, I sing my heart out at every game but really do not see the point in singing in the pub pre match. The pub part of the day is there for a sensible chat with your mates about football and other stuff. The time in the stadium is for singing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This, I sing my heart out at every game but really do not see the point in singing in the pub pre match. The pub part of the day is there for a sensible chat with your mates about football and other stuff. The time in the stadium is for singing.

Exactly my point and my opinion.

brightonik

Oct 15, 2010
I would want to have a conversation in a pub.

I would be pissed off if there was singing. But then again, I'd pissed off if I found myself in the Railway Bell.

Fair enough, it is a bit of a shithole but it seemed the obvious choice for (lively) pre-match drinks.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
i tried to go to a pub as near to Brighton station as possible, but seeming as the obvious options were rammed at first sight, i took one of the back roads and went to the Duke of Wellington (i think) fairly lively, had football focus on the tv and £3.50 a pint aint bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here