Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub for the Villa game

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
gonna be MEGA :albion1::albion2::dance::dance::dance::cheers::cheers::drink::rave::rave::guitar::albion1::albion1::albion2::whisky::whisky::whisky:

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Bit of a trek to this place if google maps is anything to go by

villain

Jan 22, 2010
Villa fan here (quelle surprise, given my login).

I don't know why any of you would want to drink anywhere in Aston, the pubs are a bit rank, and the Cap and Gown (away pub) is a dump.

Drink in the city centre and then go out to Aston after. ALternatively, try The Bartons Arms. 20 minute walk to the ground, and in a rough area, but one of the best pubs in the country, great ales and fantastic Thai food, in a lovely old, terracotta brick Victorian pub with an incredible interior.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Villa fan here (quelle surprise, given my login).

I don't know why any of you would want to drink anywhere in Aston, the pubs are a bit rank, and the Cap and Gown (away pub) is a dump.

Drink in the city centre and then go out to Aston after. ALternatively, try The Bartons Arms. 20 minute walk to the ground, and in a rough area, but one of the best pubs in the country, great ales and fantastic Thai food, in a lovely old, terracotta brick Victorian pub with an incredible interior.

Now not to be unwelcoming on one of your early visits here but I picked this gem out of the air and now you've gone and given the game away!!!

Have heard its pretty damn good so will be there early doors.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
im been informed that the ruskin is a 5 min walk from aston station

Ruskin Hall Aston

Jan 21, 2010
out of aston station, turn right, going away from the railway bridge, 150 yards turn right at island, 300 yards upto island, walk round motorway island, and enter onto Victoria rd, club is 150 yards on your left, warm welcome, cold beer, PARTY TIME, spread the word. 07875309454

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here