Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub Crawl from Brighton Station...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Recomendations for a 'pub crawl' working our way down from the station down towards Gars Resturant.

Out on a work night out people coming down from London, will be around 14 of us. from about 4 - 7.30.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Start at The Albert, Nelson, Great Eastern in trafalgar street, then down to the Basketmakers in Gloucester Rd, then either the Fountain or My Brewery Tap in North Road, then the Waggon and Horses, Ms Fitzherberts in the cultural quarter, a stroll through to the Lanes where you can hit the Bath Arms and then the Cricketers before sitting down for a well deserved feast.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Start at The Albert, Nelson, Great Eastern in trafalgar street, then down to the Basketmakers in Gloucester Rd, then either the Fountain or My Brewery Tap in North Road, then the Waggon and Horses, Ms Fitzherberts in the cultural quarter, a stroll through to the Lanes where you can hit the Bath Arms and then the Cricketers before sitting down for a well deserved feast.

You've missed out the Heart & Hand in North Road...

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
As you've only got a couple of hours and it's nice and sunny... i would just head straight to Mrz Fitzerherbert's/The Mash Tun/Wagon & Horses as it's lovely sitting outside down there.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
As you've only got a couple of hours and it's nice and sunny... i would just head straight to Mrz Fitzerherbert's/The Mash Tun/Wagon & Horses as it's lovely sitting outside down there.

This is because its not sunny, obviously being day trippers they wanted to be beside the sea, so original plan was to sit outside brighton music hall previously known as Gemini, take in some sea air and a few cover songs from the band outside.

Plan B is a bar crawl of Brightons nicer pubs.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

After that I don't think they will make the meal!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Albert, The Pond, Earth & Stars, William 4th, Waggon and Horses/Mash Tun, Victory, Cricketers/Black Lion

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
This is because its not sunny, obviously being day trippers they wanted to be beside the sea, so original plan was to sit outside brighton music hall previously known as Gemini, take in some sea air and a few cover songs from the band outside.

Plan B is a bar crawl of Brightons nicer pubs.

but it is sunny. it is right now anyway in Brighton. whatever you do, hope you have a nice time

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Recomendations for a 'pub crawl' working our way down from the station down towards Gars Resturant.

Out on a work night out people coming down from London, will be around 14 of us. from about 4 - 7.30.

Lets hope that none of them turn up wearing a Palace shirt :lolol:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
How about this six-stop route?

Prince Albert > Evening Star > Caxton > Earth & Stars > Victory Inn > Cricketers or Black Lion

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Prince Albert > Evening Star > Caxton > Earth & Stars > Victory Inn > Cricketers or Black Lion

Not bad. I'd leave out the Victory and go Waggon then Bath Arms though I reckon, otherwise a bit of a walk from E&S to Victory.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

Albert - Earth & Stars - Victory - Cricketers from that lot. Bit up and down the hill otherwise. That's a nice little crawl is that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here