Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psych Out?

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I reckon we should plan a random action for Saturdays away trip to Watford.

For example when the Albion get their first "Throw In" we should all cheer like we have just scored a goal, thus fuking with the Watford minds and therefore leaving them vulnerable to conceding?

Any suggestions as to what event may trigger our cheers?

Kaney

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well will you inform our players then as they might get just as bewildered as the Watford team :shootself :p

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Oh yeh i Will just call up MM and let him know, and check on the family :glare:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fuke it, I think this is an excellent idea.

Our first throw-in, everyone goes mentalist.:clap:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
In a strange change to the Millwall tuning up of E-minor "Miiillllllllllllllllllll", for some reason against Sunderland last week the North stand decided to just go "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhh!" randomly at points in the game similar to 3,000 people being shot at the same time.

No idea why but its a good bit of random fun and scares the wits out of the opposition.

Also always liked the one whenever the opposition go "close" to scoring and do the usual "oooh" (that was close) type reaction, which is followed by "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 ...ooooooooh" from the East stand. Marvellous scenes! :clap2:

Celebrating goals on the last game of the season that are "happening" elsewhere as well is always good, especially if its a windup and the opposition are in a relegation battle (i.e. Stoke when we played them and you were up at Grimsby). Chants of "Brighton staying up" etc got the Stokies a bit worried!

Last edited:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Re: Re: Psych Out?

hiney said:
How do you 'fuke' with someone's mind?

:clap2:

For a start, I did not type an "E", also, if you, and indeed anyone who reads this post has understood what is meant. Then I have saved myself 1 keystroke by removing the "C", which I now realise has resulted in the stroking of many more keys in respnse to your post.

Anyway First Throw In on Saturday, Everyone go mental

Kaney

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Re: Re: Re: Psych Out?

Kaney said:
For a start, I did not type an "E", also, if you, and indeed anyone who reads this post has understood what is meant. Then I have saved myself 1 keystroke by removing the "C", which I now realise has resulted in the stroking of many more keys in respnse to your post.

Anyway First Throw In on Saturday, Everyone go mental

Kaney

I don't quite understand what you're saying mate but watch out for the sense of humour failure, it could bite you in the bollocks one day

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All this is a tad similar to the Withdean Screamer surely?

I noticed he/she was back at one of the games recently.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Wilts said:
Celebrating goals on the last game of the season that are "happening" elsewhere as well is always good, especially if its a windup and the opposition are in a relegation battle (i.e. Stoke when we played them and you were up at Grimsby). Chants of "Brighton staying up" etc got the Stokies a bit worried! [/B]

Take it your a Reading supporter, shame your lads couldn't do the business!

Kaney

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Reading fans are particularly whacky with these kind of antics. Did anyone else notice at the Majeski that they all - as one - decided to go mute from the second the teams ran out onto the pitch? Very impressive.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Man of Harveys said:
The Reading fans are particularly whacky with these kind of antics. Did anyone else notice at the Majeski that they all - as one - decided to go mute from the second the teams ran out onto the pitch? Very impressive.

Need more exciting opposition matey ;) - should have been at the Sunderland game!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Re: Re: Re: Psych Out?

Kaney said:
Kaney

You complete and utter GOON.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here