Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pseudonyms for newbies

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Apologies if this has been asked before, however could you guys list what they mean please.

Give you an example, I see O/T sometimes before the topic heading which I now work out to be Off Topic... I think.

Would be grateful please, and I know I'll get some smart arse replies too, come to realise that goes with the territory! :wink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fixtures means that someone has already posted about this and you are a fool for not having searched every post in the last 50 years to find it.

for this ...read Kanchelskis and Phil McHunt

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
NSFW - Not Suitable For Work

I used to think it stood for North Stand Fit Women - until Danny Seagull posted something NSFW that gave me confused sexual feelings.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
LMFAO = laugh my f***ing arse off

SWALK = sealed with a loving kiss

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
NSFW is one I had no idea about, and happily opened the threads at work! That one will help.
I know the usual internet ones like LOL etc. My fault I didn't word my post right, I meant the ones specific to NSC.

OT... hmmm Off Topic or Opinions/Thoughts?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
This.

Posters put this as a way of saying they agree with another poster rather than express their own opinion.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh yes and the picky posters that like to correct you, forgot about them, is there an acronym/pseudonym for them? :blush:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Oh yes and the picky posters that like to correct you, forgot about them, is there an acronym/pseudonym for them? :blush:

ARSE = all reasonable suggestions entertained.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
If a posting is written entirely in capital letters, it usually means that the author has no idea of what they are talking about.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Cackbageringthundercunts. Happy to help. :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here