Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PS3, X360, or Wee?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Wozza said:
Nope, you're wrong - AGAIN.

I own every major console ever released in the UK, so I'm clearly a geek, who needs to get out more.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An interesting point about the Playstation's role in laddish culture. I wrote my dissertation, way back in 1990 (God, was it that long ago) about Nintendo's domination of the games industry.

I seem to recall there was a similar book called something like "Game Over: How Nintendo conquered the world" - way back then Nintendo were getting the better of Sega and Sony and Microsoft were nothing to do with games at all.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
There was a time when the world couldn't even contemplate the idea of IBM's computer monopoly ever being toppled...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
REDLAND said:
its proving the PS3 screen shots look MUCH better than the xbox 360 ones :)

Not it dosen't, even the review at the end says the 360 is currently better. Not suprising as developers have had more time to hone the graphics on the 360 but I think everyone can see that as it stands the 360 looked better on those shot for shot comparisions. The Tony Hawks stuff was shocking on the PS3, the whites were far too bright to make out the detail that the 360 displayed without a problem.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Wozza said:
Nope, you're wrong - AGAIN.

I own every major console ever released in the UK, so I'm platform agnostic...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sorry dear, I can't see you tonignt. I'm getting bored of my playstation and feel like giving my N64 a whirl.. sex can wait.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
XBOX 360 so far, give a STAR WARS game, cricket game and a Wii may be an essential buy.

Fun as it sounds for a night, bowling boxing ect... does it have the longevity of games like Oblivian on the 360

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here