Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PS3, X360, or Wee?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I got the Wii and PS3 out of the box on Sunday and Ive played the Wii more. The PS3 feels like a PS2a.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
if a Cricket game came out for the Wii.....then I would Wee my pants!

Expect that to be fairly big but not a great deal of games for it just yet. PS3 is bound to take off as ever.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
going to be the wii for pure fun, get the mates round few beers and bowling or boxing with that wand thing and its going to be a top night

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
PS3 with out a doubt

BlueRay DVD
1080p FULLHD resolution

can't beat it !!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
The Wii is really brilliant - such good fun!!! Can see the others just being "same old" next to it

True BAG I love my Wii (snigger) but from what Ive seen of the PS3 its gonna beat it hands down, ignoring what Dwayne says hes obviously never seen one !!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've got a PSP and its so amazing I wouldn't even need to consider anything else.. Music, photos, Games, internet, online gaming..

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Wozza said:
Have you got a 1080p TV? ???

I shall buy one in March with my ps3, hopefully by then the Sony 40X will be even cheeper ...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just went round my mates for a go on his Wii and its a blast. Only had the basic games (Bowling, tennis, golf, baseball etc) but you can see its fun and alternative gaming angle.

Certainly would be a money saver to get the boys round for a night of bowling & beer then hit the town instead of forking out for a crappy lane next to some pikey whitehawk trash!

My arms aching though from all the swinging and stuff, the controllers are decent but will get clogged up with hand sweat & dead skin....eeww! Not sure how long the AA batteries would last either as each controller has lights & vibrates & plays sounds.

Either way its not worth getting one until a Cricket game comes out for it :thumbsup:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Wozza said:
Have you SEEN anything in 1080p?

yes my mate at work has a blueray DVD on his desk at work its quite unbelievable !!

even your not gonna diswayed me from getting one !!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dont need any of them when you still have the trusty old mega drive and sensible soccer:bowdown:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Scotty Mac said:
dont need any of them when you still have the trusty old mega drive and sensible soccer:bowdown:

yer and the ford capri is the fastest car ever made :jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the xbox 360 , still love it to pieces but the Wii is my next purchase for sure :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here