Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ps3 vs xbox 360

ps3 or xbox 360

• Total voters

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You can get all kind of unofficial PS3 pads though which are chunkier or differently shaped.

I hope to get a PS3 at some point in the future. I love my Wii, but there are so many great games-some PS3 exclusive like the God of war series, that are just great!! Was always PS2 so it's the natural step!

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Online - 360
Offline - PS3
Also depends on age I guess as most younger people who wouldn't have necessarily been able to afford a ps3 would have got a 360 and then their friends would have also got a 360. two of my mates have just switched from ps3 to 360
On another note I might get a ps3 just for gran turismo because it looks so good!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It does look brilliant, you can even race around the top gear track so Ive been told! Graphics really bring the most out of the PS3 and is where the xbox falls to the PS3's knees.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
*debating whether to wade in or not, tonight game cancellation has pissed me off and I could vent in here at the Sony DUNGLERS*

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It does look brilliant, you can even race around the top gear track so Ive been told! Graphics really bring the most out of the PS3 and is where the xbox falls to the PS3's knees.

Eh? It is widely agreed that xbox360 graphics are superior?

BHAFC4EVER

BOO!
Jan 20, 2009
RH20
I think its personal preference really. The graphics in my opinion are slightly better on the PS3 but the games and online experience on the 360 are better. Since they have released the new style console and Kinect i feel in my personal opinion Microsoft have raised the bar.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Eh? It is widely agreed that xbox360 graphics are superior?

I believe this was the case in the past when games were designed on the xbox and ported to the ps3. Ps3 always had untapped potential to be superior to the xbox. That potential is now being tapped and so many games are now ported to the 360 from the ps3, meaning graphics are now better on the ps3. I think the latest assassins creed was designed on the ps3 for example.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
PS3 all the way, despite the vast majority of my mates having Xbox's

if im not mistaken 4od and itvplayer are now available on PS3 as well now?!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I believe this was the case in the past when games were designed on the xbox and ported to the ps3. Ps3 always had untapped potential to be superior to the xbox. That potential is now being tapped and so many games are now ported to the 360 from the ps3, meaning graphics are now better on the ps3. I think the latest assassins creed was designed on the ps3 for example.

I'd say they were of similar graphical power in my professional opinion.
Most multi-platform titles are developed concurrently so there should be little difference between the platforms.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
ive got both. had an old 360 since it came out and it has gone wrong twice. had it replaced both times free of charge. no problems with the ps3 , have had it a year.

they both have their merits if you ask me.

360 has some great exclusive games - gears of war , halo
so does the ps3 - heavy rain , uncharted 2.

ps3 has blu ray and better media capabilities if you ask me. love the way i can copy films wirelessly from my pc to ps3 to then watch them from the hard drive instead of streaming.

just got kinect too , while its all a bit kiddy for me its much better than the wii and looks better than ps move and you dont have to hold anything. its fairly accurate too . you also have to remember that this is the first round of software for kinect so its gonna get much better.

ps3 online play is free xbox live you have to pay for but is apperently better

all personal choice really isnt it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here