Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PS3 Faulty, not rading Discs.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Anyone know where I can get it fixed locally? The system itself is working fine but it's very hit and miss with reading the game, DVD or Blu-Ray. :cry:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
There's a place at the bottom of New England Hill if you're in Brighton. Diamond I think it's called.

Otherwise Sony will fix them for £150. If I were you I would quickly back up all your save files onto a stick and go and pick up a new or decent second hand one.

flying high

May 12, 2009
I had the same problem and done a full system restore and it worked but you do lose all saved data if any help

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Get yourself a cd lens cleaner thingy bob?
I'm going to go round my dad's and try his one. I don't know if he has one or not but it seem's like the sort of thing a dad would have :lol:
There's a place at the bottom of New England Hill if you're in Brighton. Diamond I think it's called.

Otherwise Sony will fix them for £150. If I were you I would quickly back up all your save files onto a stick and go and pick up a new or decent second hand one.

I had the same problem and done a full system restore and it worked but you do lose all saved data if any help

I'm backing it up at the moment. Will try a full system restore once this is done :moo:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
had this on my old ps3, needed a new drive.

Got a new drive put in and got ylod a month later :annoyed:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I had a similar problem a couple of years back with my PS3. What error message (if any) did you get with it? If it's the same problem as what I had, you can fix it DIY style for free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here