Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proudest day as an Albion fan

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I've never posted before but I had too today to say that as an Albion fan who has grown up and lived surrounded by scummers, today was the proudest I have ever felt as a fan. As fans we outsung them and on the pitch, to a man, we outplayed them. Absolutely awesome. This game meant so much to me and the players did not let me down. I really hope we can build on this and enjoy more days like today. I love being a Brighton fan!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My grandparents used to live in Fareham, it's a nice town as I remember it.

Good to see someone flying the Albion flag in Hampshite. :thumbsup:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I've never posted before but I had too today to say that as an Albion fan who has grown up and lived surrounded by scummers, today was the proudest I have ever felt as a fan. As fans we outsung them and on the pitch, to a man, we outplayed them. Absolutely awesome. This game meant so much to me and the players did not let me down. I really hope we can build on this and enjoy more days like today. I love being a Brighton fan!

Agreed ,2709 fans for a team in our league position was superb.
Go to work tomorrow and gain bragging rights.
We got what we deserved!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It just felt different today. To look to the dugout and see an athletic looking manager in an Italian suit with a bit of credibility and history about him. To see him getting the players to calm down after the first five minutes. It just seemed 'fresh'.

Sorry - shit post - I'm just still on a buzz

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It just felt different today. To look to the dugout and see an athletic looking manager in an Italian suit with a bit of credibility and history about him. To see him getting the players to calm down after the first five minutes. It just seemed 'fresh'.

Sorry - shit post - I'm just still on a buzz

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
watched on telly and albion fans sounded awesome. well done everyone who was there.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
I live in soton and am loving bumping in to my neighbours still wearing my albion top with a rather smug smile. It feels fanastic! cant stop smiling....

Theres really only one gus poyet!!!

D

Deleted member 2719

I shall be working in Southampton Tomorrow and will i be mentioning football..too f*cking right i will.

:clap2::clap2::ascarf::ascarf:

Holm

Nov 15, 2009
London
First post for me too..

I live in Denmark (near Copenhagen), and been a Brighton fan for 8-9 years. I watched the game on 365.com, lovely.

I wear my Brighton shirt tommorow :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I tell you what. Its not often I look forward to going into work on a Monday morning!

:thumbsup:

dorset gull

Feb 2, 2009
First post for me too - and second game of the season. Watched the draw at Yeovil and just got back from the game today. The difference - at Yeovil we were shaken by the goal they got back at the end of the first half, and capitulated in the second. Today we were more resilient - and the tactical play by the manager was first rate. Albion fans were massive - how can 2700 outsing 20000 so profoundly

First post for me too..

I live in Denmark (near Copenhagen), and been a Brighton fan for 8-9 years. I watched the game on 365.com, lovely.

Welcome, Holm. The phenomenon of some Scandinavians preferring British teams to their own is well known, and I was wondering why this is. Also, why did you choose us, and what position are we in the clubs that you like?

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Bragging rights? - too right! I met a lot of you guys a week back when Albion played here, so I've nailed my colours, so to speak, to the mast in the pub I run (the White Horse) in High Wycombe. We had the game up on the screens with everyone winding me up - hey but they were great! What a change! Dunno about the ref though - still think we deserved a penalty!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
First post for me too..

It was bloody awesome at the game.
Proud to have you on board.
Wish you could have been there.
:albion1:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here