Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proud step-dad, me

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Stage Management?!? Well done, that's a hard job to get into though, and some really shit hours. On the plus, if you like the theatre it is extremely rewarding.

Has she worked as a casual for any of the theatres in Brighton yet? It's always a good way to see what kinda shit you have to put up with.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nice on mate.

Give her my regards and start saving...they clear you out I tell you

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Woodchip said:
Stage Management?!? Well done, that's a hard job to get into though, and some really shit hours. On the plus, if you like the theatre it is extremely rewarding.

Has she worked as a casual for any of the theatres in Brighton yet? It's always a good way to see what kinda shit you have to put up with.
Just done a week at Glyndebourne.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Franks Wild Years said:
Not normally, if a show I'm working on comes here then it's a bonus. I spend 90% of my working life away from home, which I really enjoy.
Good for her for wanting to do sound. All other departements smell, except for wardrobe who tour their own washing machines !

Lighting Departments rock.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well done to her. You musnt take any credit. Its all down to the mum ;)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oi Al, how come you've never introduced me?
You've met her, you dirty man. I have asked to to get together a quiz team. Failing that, she will be selling the raffle tickets, I hope.

Roz took some pictures when she modelled the Seagulls Ska t-shirts about 18 months ago. The link on roz's website may still be there. Not sure.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Well done to her. You musnt take any credit. Its all down to the mum ;)
Mum's not taking any credit either, just pride. It's all down to young missy and her love and knowledge of all things theatrical.

Except possibly screaming divas and flouncing musicians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here