Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proud moment for me.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What else are we going to call it? Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Brown who have just given birth to a "human being not yet grown to full proportions" girl? eh? Giving birth to a girl suggests to me she's popped out with pig tails and a upsy daisy habit! OUCH!

Congratulations Seagull Steve though, although on checking your profile you're only 4 years older than me! Ye gads - a trite early to be a Pop?
Indeed. It's a bit like when you're pregnant saying to your partner "Darling, we're going to have an adult" as that's what it will (God willing) spend most of his/her time on earth as. They're actually only babies for a very short time.

Anyway, yes congrats to Seagull Steve and his family and by no means is this a 'wasted' thread. Made me feel a bit jealous though; I'm nearly 54 and my two show no signs of breeding yet, despite our heavy hints. Still, we've got the dogs.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
What else are we going to call it? Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Brown who have just given birth to a "human being not yet grown to full proportions" girl? eh? Giving birth to a girl suggests to me she's popped out with pig tails and a upsy daisy habit! OUCH!

No. Just girl or boy would suffice. As I said anyone with an iota of sense would know said human being was a baby.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Congrats.

Welcome to the "Officially Old Club"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here